Terms & Conditions
- Connetquot Public Library cardholders will select the day they intend to pick up the pass. All reservations should be made with the intention of visiting the museum between the day of pick-up and day of return.
- Passes may be picked-up on the day of a reservation by an adult with a valid Connetquot Public Library card.
It is recommended that you reserve a pass for the day before you wish to visit the museum.
- The loan period for the pass is four days. If the library is closed, the pass will be due by closing the next day the library is open. This date will be indicated on the date due slip given to you at checkout.
- A $20.00 fee will be charged per day to your library card if the pass is returned late.
- A $100.00 fee will be charged to replace a lost pass. If a lost pass is returned, the replacement cost will not be refunded.
- Each cardholder may reserve one of each of the Museum Passes within a 90 day period.
- Each participating museum sets its own limits, which are listed on the reservation page under Pass Details.
- Pick up your Museum Pass from the Circulation Desk at the Connetquot Public Library.
- Passes must be returned to the Circulation Desk at the Connetquot Public Library. Each returned pass will receive a confirmation receipt. Do not leave the pass in the book return or on a counter.
- Passes may not be renewed.
- You may view your reservations and make changes online at [My Passes] on the Museum Pass Page. As a courtesy to others, please cancel any reservation you will not be using as soon as possible.
- To cancel, go to [My Passes] on the Museum Pass Page. Enter your barcode and you will be able to view and cancel your reservation.
- The Connetquot Public Library is not responsible for museum entrance fee in the event that a pass is lost or not returned on time for your use.
- Unexpected museum closings do occur. Please confirm that the museum is open prior to your visit.