Black and White Copying
- Reproduce black & white documents, photographs and presentations in sizes up to 8.5” x 14".
- Cost: 10 cents per copy.
Black and White Printing
- Create crisp and sharp prints on one of our centralized printing stations.
- Cost: First 20 pages are free. 5 cents for each additional print.
- Create full color, clean photos or color images, such as charts and graphs.
- Location: From every Internet station, print to the Reference Desks in Adult Services and Childrens.
- Cost: 25 cents per print.
Digital Scanning Station
- Patented book-edge design captures full pages of text without text distortion. Protects book spine.
- Scan and convert books and documents into PDF and Word.
- Scan photos into PDF, JPEG or TIFF formats.
- Scan files to your USB drive, email, Google Drive, and Dropbox.
- Document feeder allows you to scan multiple pages quickly.
- Scan to Print: send scanned images directly to our color printer (cost: 25 cents per print).
Microfilm Scanning and Printing Station
- Paper copies or digital scans may be made from microfilm and microfiche.
- Cost: First 10 pages are free. 5 cents for each additional print.
- Location: Adult Services.
When you need to send or receive a fax but don’t have a fax machine, make the Connetquot Public Library your fax solution.
Cost: First 10 pages are free. Fifty cents for each additional page.
Cost: $2.00 per page.
- Receiving (631-567-0312)
- Materials will be kept for 7 days at the Circulation Desk.
*Users of all equipment are responsible for compliance with U.S. copyright laws.