Using the Internet requires the use of a mouse and familiarity with a Microsoft Windows operating system environment. Patrons with a valid library card or photo identification have the ability to view, print or save entire documents from an internet terminal, application workstation or reference database machine.
- Fast, high-speed Internet connection
- Personal laser printers at each terminal
- Personal headsets at each terminal
- Easily accessible USB ports
- Color scanners
- Wide selection of software, including Microsoft Office
- Software for the visually impaired on select terminals
Have a laptop or mobile device? The library offers fast, high speed wireless Internet access throughout the building. Simply locate the network called CNQTLIB and agree to the terms and conditions. It’s that easy!
Need to print from your laptop or smartphone? The library offers a mobile printing solution.
One-on-one computer training is offered by
appointment to all district residents. During the session, an experienced TechTeam librarian will answer your computer and technology questions.
- Computer basics
- eBook Readers and other mobile devices
- Setting up email, social networking and more...
The library also offers online classes on various computer software and topics.