The forms for the adult program registration will be available, for your convenience, in the library on Saturday, March 2 and throughout the registration period. This will give you a chance to take them home, look them over and decide which class you would like to register for beginning Tuesday, March 19. Please note that the completed forms will not be accepted until registration officially begins.
Registration begins on Tuesday, March 19 and continues through Thursday, March 21. All forms are computer processed and will be mailed back to you when registration is completed. They will indicate which program you are registered for or if you are on a waiting list. If you paid for a program and are on the waiting list, a check will be
mailed to you with your form. There will not be any refunds once registration is complete.
Please follow these rules in filling out your application:
- You must have a Connetquot Public Library card that is in good standing.
- All registrants must be over the age of 18 unless otherwise noted.
- It is not possible to register by phone.
- Programs are for district residents only.
- The Defensive Driving Course will be considered a separate registration.
- Choose programs in order of preference by placing number "1" in the box in front of the program most desired. Continue to number "2, 3, etc." for all other program choices.
- When there is more than one time slot available for the same program, indicate preference by choosing "A," "B" or "C." Please notify the library as soon as possible if you are registered for a program and cannot attend so that another person may fill your place.
Tuesday, 19 March, 2013
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar
Share this Event:Email to a Friend